Hi! I thought I would take a few minutes to re – introduce myself. Most of you know that the posts and books that I write are written from a Christian perspective, but there are some other things you might want to know about me, the writer.
- I was born in Knoxville, TN and lived there with my Mamaw and Don until I was 10.
- I was saved on November 6, 1976, but it took a lot of years and tears to accept the Holy Spirit as my Comfort, Interpreter, and Guide for life.
- I was married to my God – given husband on December 31, 1977 and we are aging as gracefully as possible together. Lots of changes over the years and we have melded into one soul, just as God planned.
- I am an ordained minister and served as Associate Pastor over Women’s Ministry for Tri – State Harvest Ministries.
- I believe that writing is an outlet for all people, not just those who want to be published. My favorite gifts to give are journals and I plan to start a new blog on how to journal very soon.
- My dog, Scruffy, is allergic to his own fur and must be shaved about every month. So much for wanting a Shih Tzu with long flowing hair. Sigh.
- I have weighed pretty much the same for about 32 years (with sporadic periods of dieting and gain).
- I have a Prayer Path around the back acre of our property.
- My favorite “quick eat” is a can of heated corn kernels with lots of butter.
- My theme for photography is “Nothing in life is ordinary!” And my favorite subjects are the fungus growing along mountain paths.
Okay, so maybe not so heart – touching as my regular blogs, but now you know. Hey, how about sharing some interesting facts about yourself with me? Just click on the Comments and write away. I would luv to get to know you!
Blessings to all,